1. When your wedding gown arrives at the BridalKare plant it is thoroughly inspected for stains and repairs.
2. Your gown is then hand cleaned along the hem, neckline and underarms.
3. Stains and .spots are specifically treated to gently remove them from your gown. Any "sugar" stains are specially treated.
4. Your wedding gown is then individually cleaned - a special process / chemical is used to keep your gown from yellowing. ("Perc" - drycleaning fluid - is never used - a new "green" cleaner is used instead)
5. A thorough re-inspection then takes place - if any problems remain the gown is re-cleaned.
6. Any needed repairs are made. (minor repairs are done free - other companies charge you for this)
7. Your gown is then individually steamed and hand pressed.
8. The gown's bodice is shaped and put on an acid-free cardboard bust form for display.
9. The bodice and skirt are layered with acid free tissue paper.
10. Your gown is then carefully placed in an acid free windowed display box and completely sealed to keep out insects and humidity.
11. The display box is placed inside a white storage box and then both of these boxes are placed in a protective shipping box and shipped pre-paid to you via UPS.